We pushed out a minor revision to AMO last night. This includes:
- A “Remember me on this computer” option when logging in so that you are not constantly being asked for your password. The login credential expires every 2 weeks.
- A reCAPTCHA process for new registrations.
- Changes to the default sort order for search results making them more relevant. Now, exact name matches are shown first followed by other matching results.
- Preview sliders for recommended add-ons on the category landing pages
- Some fixes to some key problems we’ve been facing recently, e.g. inability to upload add-ons under certain conditions.
Checkout the AMO 3.4.6 fix list for a full breakdown.