- We released SDK 1.4 today which includes important new features including a new module loader implementation, as well as the simple-prefs module.
- Wladimir Palant blogged about measuring memory usage of SDK-based addons using some of the new memory reporter features.
- Total open bugs: 235
- Bugs created last week: 17
- Bugs fixed last week: 11
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 401
- Open pull requests on Github: 24
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-01-10 10:28:34 PST
- Builder: release tomorrow fixes AMO account ids, looking for feedbackon Builder helper addon
- SDK: releasing 1.4 today, working to co-ordinate messaging resource uri value changes
- Apps: consult with labs to see which api-utils modules they would like frozen
- Talos testing: Jeff Hammel stopped by, kicking off project to get automated testing
Full minutes are available here: