The Jetpack team met up last week in Mountain View. We talked about the roadmap for 2012, especially the following features:
- mobile support: how to make the make the experience of developing add-ons for Firefox Mobile as good as we can
- UI modifications: how we can give add-on developers more control of their user interfaces, while keeping the overall Firefox user experience as good as possible
- code sharing: how we can make it easier for add-on developers to share modules
The Automated Tester blogged about using Travis CI to test SDK add-ons using
- Total open bugs: 269
- Bugs created last week: 13
- Bugs fixed last week: 7
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 495
- Open pull requests on Github: 27
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-02-28 14:55:03 PST
- The Builder shipped 1.0 successfully. Stability is much improved since fixing bug 724766.
- One of the memory leak fixes didn’t quite make it into 1.5, but we decided not to ship a hotfix for it.
- We have some bug statistics at: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Jetpack/Bugs.
Full minutes are available here: