- We’re getting slightly more serious about shipping the SDK’s loader and core libraries in Firefox; see this feature page for some initial thoughts, and subscribe to the related meta-bug if you want to track progress.
- Irakli is getting fairly serious about improving module sharing for the SDK. He wrote up this proposal on the subject and started this thread on the Jetpack mailing list. If you’re at all interested in writing and/or using re-usable modules in the SDK, head over to that thread to discuss!
- QA Engineer Henrik Skupin is really serious about tracking memory problems in Firefox. He announced version 0.2 of the SDK-based Memchaser add-on.
- Total open bugs: 271
- Bugs created last week: 17
- Bugs fixed last week: 4
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 513
- Open pull requests on Github: 30
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-03-06 13:28:34 PST
- Builder: minor fixes this week, planning on adding initial support for editing package.json values next week.
- SDK: A late-breaking Linux issue delayed a possible 1.6 beta release.
- Roundtable: SDK-based add-on Collusion got major news this week; need to message out on SDK compatibility with ESR releases.
Full minutes are available here: