- Mozillian Jono Xia gave a quick talk at the Monday project meeting to show off his new ‘Tab Reaper‘ extension which employs some clever tricks to bookmark and close tabs you haven’t looked at recently.
- Yesterday morning I blogged about some upcoming changes to the SDK that will cause some potential breaking changes in future versions of the SDK. If you have comments on this issue, please head over to the google group post and tell us what you think.
- Not content with that, last night I posted about some of the compatibility issues we’re seeing with older versions of the SDK and some of the latest changes in Firefox Nightly. The key message here is that, if you have an SDK-based Add-on on AMO right now, we’d really like you to re-pack it with SDK 1.6.1. Watch this space in the coming weeks for more on our outreach efforts around this issue.
- Total open bugs: 289
- Bugs created last week: 16
- Bugs fixed last week: 14
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 736
- Open pull requests on Github: 33
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-05-08 09:09:43 PDT
- Builder: working on getting SDK usage stats out of AMO; some discussion around how SDK changes will impact builder, a larger topic that needs a break-out meeting
- SDK: prep and coverage for next week’s 1.7 release
- SDK: discussion on how to manage SDK / Firefox incompatibility – needs more discussion to see how we can manage this.
- SDK: devs need to ensure that SDK tests don’t turn and keep tpbl tests orange – back out those changes!
Full minutes are available here: