- Erik blogged about his excellent work on porting the SDK’s windows and tabs modules to Mobile Firefox!
- Not to be outdone, Will also blogged about our recently retro-fitted module lifecycle process and policies.
- Will has also just kicked off a lively thread over in the Jetpack Google Group about community-developed modules. If you’ve got opinions, favorites, or a secret-but-awesome module or module idea you want to share, check it out!
- After what could best be described as not a great week for Builder, we were able to push the correct version of SDK 1.10 to builder yesterday. If you use builder and have submitted an add-on to the AMO queues in the last week or so, please replace that xpi build with a fresh one!
- Total open bugs: 394
- Bugs created last week: 24
- Bugs fixed last week: 9
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 1,086
- Open pull requests on Github: 45
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-10-02 09:39:48 PDT
- Helping FirefoxOS: Alex will be on loan to the Gaia team for the foresee-able future – please do not assign reviews to him!
- Builder: we pushed the correct version of 1.10 to builder yesterday after some delays from last week.
- SDK: looking at a panel bugs and reducing cruft in the pull request list – also, we can craft test add-ons, to, er, test things.
- Roundtable: some of the team have been blogging up a storm, while others are heading to Berlin this week for JSConf.
Full minutes are available here: