- Jetpack engineer Eddy Bruel gave a talk recently at Amsterdam JS on his work on Spidermonkey and how the guts of the JS engine work.
- Eddy also recently blogged about his experiences as a C++ developer writing his first Firefox add-on with the Add-on SDK
- In the next couple of weeks members of the Jetpack team will be descending upon Singapore for Mozcamp Asia 2012! Erik & Matteo will be giving a talk on Nov 15th about developing add-ons for Mobile Firefox using the SDK, and Irakli will be giving a talk at Mozcamp on how to develop Firefox features using the SDK.
- Total open bugs: 414
- Bugs created last week: 25
- Bugs fixed last week: 9
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,190
- Open pull requests on Github: 38
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-11-06 08:57:00 PST
- Builder: I reported to the team on some coarse AMO stats showing Builder add-ons vs the downloaded SDK.
- SDK: No beta today – only one change since last week.
- Roundtable: more code coverage info from Gregg, mobile testing, discussion around the feature miss survey.
Full minutes are available here: