I blogged last week about the 2013 Jetpack Roadmap; for this first quarter the Jetpack team is hard at work on a set of goals that will result in shipping the core apis in Firefox, quite likely in Firefox 21. If you want to follow that work there are a few different places to look:
- The JEP proposal on our Github wiki.
- The proposed timeline and compatibility policies on the Mozilla Wiki.
- The top-level tracking bug.
- Total open bugs: 442
- Bugs created last week: 16
- Bugs fixed last week: 13
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,408
- Open pull requests on Github: 32
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2013-01-15 13:53:36 PST
- Alex is (almost) back from working on Gaia!
- Discussion of what’s blocking us on our high priority list.
- SDK: all our tests are orange due to bug 830573
- Roundtable: Irakli needs to know about your API changes, and a possible devtools work week in California in March.
Full minutes are available here: