The Jetpack team released Add-on SDK 1.14 a few hours ago! This is a huge step on our journey towards integrating Jetpack with Firefox.
- Total open bugs: 496
- Bugs created last week: 48
- Bugs fixed last week: 38
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,678
- Open pull requests on Github: 42
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2013-03-26 09:31:12 PDT
- High Priority work: need to scope further PWPB work, gabor has nearly landed cross-domain content script support, panel positioning looks good to land this week, and discussion of next quarters batch of high-priority work.
- SDK: we’re shipping software, also the tree is orange! On different branches, thankfully.
- Roundtable: discussion on how to handle target releases for cfx vs the SDK apis now that we’ve landed. Looks like we should create a ‘cfx’ bug component.
Full minutes are available here: