We are proud to announce our panel which will bestow “Best in Class” honors to the best concepts in the categories innovation, execution, interaction and producible.
The panelists are:
- Janna DeVylder, President of IxDA’s board of directors and soon-to-be director of interactive communication at Savannah College of Art & Design
- Kevin Silver, IxDA board member and interaction designer at Tyler Technologies
- Jeroen van Geel, Chief kahuna of Johnny Holland and senior interaction designer at Fabrique Communication & Design
- Steve Baty, Editor at Johnny Holland and user experience strategist
- Aza Raskin, Head of user experience at Mozilla Labs and founder of Humanized
- Ecaterina Valica, Amine Zafri & Valentin Laube, the “Best in Class” honorees from our Spring 09 Design Challenge
And we want to hear your opinion. Have your say and vote for the “People’s Choice” honor!
The submission deadline for the Design Challenge Spring 2009 is on June 21st! Now is the time for everyone in the wider community to help us answer the question: “Reinventing Tabs in the Browser – How can we create, navigate and manage multiple web sites within the same browser instance?”
All you need to get started is a mockup and a short video explaining your mockup, the ideas behind it and the proposed functionality!