We’re proud to announce the release of Jetpack SDK 0.2, the second in our series of releases of the add-on SDK we’re incubating for integration with Firefox.
This version includes a number of bug fixes and improvements to the SDK, especially for Windows users. In particular, it’s now easier to run unit tests and see their results on Windows. This version does not yet include the high-level APIs we’re developing for simplified add-on development, however. Those will arrive in future releases.
- Browse the documentation.
- Download the SDK as a tarball or ZIP archive.
- Read the release notes.
- For more information, check out the blog post introducing the SDK and the FAQ.
- Visit the Jetpack website.
- Submit a bug report.
- Grab the source code and fix a bug or add a feature.
- Discuss, debate, and get help in the discussion forum.
- Propose an API or other enhancement.
- Chat via IRC in #jetpack on irc.mozilla.org.
- Myk, on behalf of Team Jetpack