Jetpack SDK 0.7 is now available!
The release includes three new APIs:
- The panel API creates floating modal popups that appear on top of web content and browser chrome and persist until dismissed by users or programs.
- The clipboard API allows callers to interact with the system clipboard, setting and retrieving its contents.
- The notifications API allows you to display transient toaster- or Growl-style messages to the user.
It also includes a number of other enhancements and bug fixes, including:
- Firefox is now the default application for cfx.
- The directories contained in XPI files created by cfx xpi now have correct permission attributes.
For more information about the bug fixes, enhancements, and known issues in this version of the SDK, see its release notes. To get started building add-ons with the SDK, download the SDK and check out the tutorial.
And don’t stop sending us feedback, which is really crucial for our efforts to make building add-ons with the SDK a great experience!
To provide feedback and participate in the Jetpack project: