Milan, Italy plays host to the next in the series of global Design Jams as the on-going road-show continues. This effort signifies some amazing work by the local team together with support from LBi Italy, Mozilla Labs, UX Magazine & Vodafone Italia.
The event will take place on, Saturday the 16th of April 2011, during the international fair, “Salone del Mobile“. It will bring together a variety of digital artists, graphic designers, UI/UX designers, developers and much more.
Date: 16 April 2011 [Saturday]
Time: 09:30 – 19:00
Venue: LBI Italy, Milan, via Marghera 43 [Map]
Closest public transport: De Angeli [line 1]
Please note: This is a ticketed event!
Check out the wiki for specific ticket allocation information.
The event is ever so grateful for support from:
A great team of local champions have formed to lead this event. They are:
- Francesca Tassistro [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Davide Andriolo [email@example.com]
- Costanza Mastrovalerio [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Based on past Design Jams, local industry experienced mentors have been very popular and welcomed. The team have secured the attendance of the following:
- Gianluca Brugnoli, Creative Director @ Frog Design and Researcher Professor @ Design Department of Politecnico di Milano
- Massimiliano De Carolis, Head of Business development and mobile ADV @ Vodafone Italia
- Roberto Venturini, Digital Marketing Consultant and Strategic Digital Planner
- Diana Malerba, UX Researcher and UX Magazine Editor in Chief @ Sketchin
Keep up to date with the latest news and updates (schedule, topic, activity, outputs etc.) via the following online channels: