- Do you have ideas for how news and journalism can be edgier, cooler, and more interactive online?
- Are you a web developer, designer or just a news junkie with a hankering to hack?
Date: 28 May 2011 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00 – 17:00 (doors open at 09:00)
Venue: Guardian – Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG (map)
Transport: Kings Cross or St. Pancras
Tickets: FREE! Now available on Eventbrite (includes beer & pizza)
Team up with innovative peers and brainstorm & sketch ideas that help journalists take advantage of the open web and engage with citizens in new ways. At the same time, qualify directly for a yearlong paid fellowship at the Guardian, the BBC and other major news outlets by entering your ideas for any of these #MoJo challenges.
- Unlocking Video: Tell stories better w/ video online
- Beyond Comment Threads: Re-invent commenting and discussion
- The Open Webs Killer App: Create news web apps