- Weekly metrics
- Most popular articles list not accurate (see bug)
- This week is the first time we share the weekly common issues list during the SUMO meeting. It’s a chance to make sure everyone can provide their feedback and additional info, and verify that we’re seeing the same things. This way, we have a better list to present to the rest of Mozilla on the Wednesday Firefox 3.1 meeting.
- Bugzilla: 2 article bugs filed , 1 article bug verified fixed 
- Still gathering feedback on new editor.
- New start page for Firefox Support localizers .
- Policy on linking to add-ons discussion in mozilla.support.planning .
- We don’t want to link directly to add-ons, as that gives a false impression that we’re supporting them
- We should, however, promote one of the strongest features of Firefox — it’s extensibility. We can do that without endorsing any specific extensions.
- What to do with out of date/obsolete pages — cilias to start a discussion this week
- Forums are still slow but not throwing database errors.
- Participation is up this week, yay!
- 775 replies by contribs, this week 1775
- cww to verify the stats, as it looks like the participation doubled…
- zzxc is without power today, Cww in charge of livechat for the day, pulling stats.
- Main thread: 
- Call with Symantec on Wed to finalize suggested workarounds. cww and zzxc to call in.
- cilias to review zzxc’s edit to the Norton 360 article