Attendees: djst, cilias, zzxc, cww, nkoth
- Weekly metrics
- First week of collecting metrics from Omniture instead of Urchin, which explains some differences in the numbers
- All team members set up with access to Omniture; need to schedule meeting with the one and only (Mr Ken Kovash) to get a good introduction
- Last week’s weekly support issues
- Got poll count data from the Knowledge Base thanks to Laura. Need to integrate it with the rest of the data. Also, we probably want to look at No votes as well, assuming the majority of the people that vote No do so because they tried the instructions but they didn’t work. Moreover, the data is skewed because of the site traffic (e.g. in-product help articles get higher vote counts).
- Bugzilla: 2 new article requests , 1 article bug verified fixed 
- Disable Smart Location Bar article is renamed
- Which in-product articles need to change for Firefox 3.1? cilias to get back with info around this.
- More threads, less answers. We currently have around 55% of threads replied to, but no way of determining whether or not the replies were actually an attempt to solve the problem. For this, we need new performance metrics, which is part of SUMO 0.8. Specifically, we need to be able to tell “me too” replies apart from replies that actually try to help the original poster.
- Traffic down again, answer rate >60% — steadily improving as traffic calms down
- Common issues: in weekly issues thread
- New hours, Helping with Live Chat updated
- About 5 new accounts last week, 0 account approvals
- Need more people to connect after-hours to chat-support.mozilla.com (with any Jabber client)
- Any instructions on how to connect with Jabber client?–cilias 16:48, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
- Anyone who can help us out in Live Chat this week, please sign up on the live chat coverage page to help us plan it better. Thanks!