- Weekly metrics
- Last week’s weekly support issues
- Cww to investigate general slowness on Mac and report back to team asap
- We do have a separate page for the problem with the “Firefox was recently updated” tab opening on every start (because prefs.js is locked/damaged).
- We need to optimize the search so it’s easier to find, as this is a common issue
- The parent options window articles will start to be purged.
- Searching for ways to make article comment triage community based.
- cilias to start discussion in Contributor Forum
- Couple of blog posts coming: Writing concise docs, and monitoring a category
- It looks like April 7 is the date for updating KB from 3.1 to 3.5
- About 600 users registering to ask a question in the forum
- Need to streamline the process of getting help in the forum so people don’t create accounts since it’s not helping them
- About 100 duplicate posts last week because of server problems: getting timeout errors when posting
- Metrics update: 15 active helpers (1 new)
- Crashes (Flash, sqlite), corrupt sqlite files, and ‘chrome registration failed’ remain top complaints
- Flash tracking in Omniture was recently enabled — does it work with SUMO? djst to check with the president
- New blog post about Live Chat web client PRD
- 1.0 to be released on Tuesday night!!
- Champagne is being kept chilled in the Eskilstuna office
- The road to SUMO 1.0, in retrospect