- Weekly metrics
- Lots of edited articles. Cww to run query to figure out which locales are the most frequently edited.
- Last week’s weekly support issues
- Anything for Namoroka feedback? 
- Our opportunity to share our insights of the most common support issues and dig deeper into what’s causing it and how it could be solved
- Meeting with Dutch localization team this week
- 5 of 21 parent options window articles purged
- After all are done, next step is to remove Firefox 2 content. When should we remove “2.0” from “Show customized content for”?
- Let’s add a notification for Firefox 2 users that encourages people to upgrade. Once that’s up, we can remove the UI for choosing Firefox 2.
- 3.1 to 3.5 update tomorrow (SUMO 1.0.1)
- We have test the query for gathering which articles will need updating, and will run that query tomorrow.
- Category is renamed on staging
- New locales: Croatian (hr), Oriya (or), and Kazakh (kk)
- Traffic still up, 110+ locked dupes two weeks ago
- Lots of users still registering in the forum just to post a question
- Need to make it more obvious that this is not necessary (and only slows the user down)
- Cww to file bug to fix number of registrations
- Metrics update: 21 active helpers, 30,000 chat threshold reached, ~1100 chat sessions
- We are now linking users to How to Contribute on the chat feedback page
- Ricmacas and others have posted ideas about the Live Chat web client
- zzxc to explain the individual UI components of the mockup(s)
- How to Contribute
- cilias to change theme and test
- People getting spammed by e-mail notifications from stage
- Laura’s been notified in the bug