The big things this week
- SUMO 2.6.1 going out tomorrow. It’s mostly bug fixes with just a few user facing features.
- Work is starting on SUMO 2.7 (Users & Groups)
- Lots of support traffic last week about problems with sites that use Java and Firefox 3.6.14. We wrote an article and 3.6.15 was released to fix the problem.
- Work continues on updating articles for Firefox 4.
- SUMO 2.6.1 going out tomorrow.
- User facing features:
- Filters for army of awesome
- New mails asking people to vote on their questions
- Stats below avatars
- SUMO 2.6.2 set for next Tuesday, the 15th.
- Starting work on SUMO 2.7 (first part of Users & Groups).
- Starting to put together plans for Q2.
- Trying to hit our last two dev goals for Q1.
- Questions watch pruning?
- yes, we should attach an ‘end of life’ label to questions
David: to come up with list of smaller things that we need to prioritize for the next quarter.
- Kadir attended Cebit for the SUMO team, but told people about Firefox 4, because very few people had support questions.
- added new metrics: “Biggest Unhelpful/Helpful Gap”
- We need to introduce a process on how to act on the data we get.
- Michael and Cheng to talk about that.
- Cheng and Kadir to talk about offering L10n stats
- Last week Pogo.com and other Java pages don’t work was created and then updated to help with a Fx 3.6.14 issue.
- Firefox Home and Firefox Sync landing pages are on the staging server.
- Work continues on top priority articles left to update for Firefox 4.
- Participation is down since last month, probably because people couldn’t log in due to this bug.
- There was a huge number of live chat request this week due to issues with Firefox 3.6.14 and Java applets.