Hello, SUMO Nation!
The second post of the year is here. Have you had a good time in 2016 so far? Let us know in the comments!
Now, let’s get going with the updates and activity summaries. It will be brief today, I promise.
Welcome, new contributors!
Most recent SUMO Community meeting
- You can read the notes here and see the video on our YouTube channel and at AirMozilla.
- IMPORTANT: We are considering changing the way the meetings work. Help us figure out what’s best for you – join the discussion on the forums in this thread: (Monday) Community Meetings in 2016.
The next SUMO Community meeting…
- is happening on Monday the 18th – join us!
- Reminder: if you want to add a discussion topic to the upcoming meeting agenda:
- Start a thread in the Community Forums, so that everyone in the community can see what will be discussed and voice their opinion here before Monday (this will make it easier to have an efficient meeting).
- Please do so as soon as you can before the meeting, so that people have time to read, think, and reply (and also add it to the agenda).
- If you can, please attend the meeting in person (or via IRC), so we can follow up on your discussion topic during the meeting with your feedback.
- The new version of the Ask A Question page is here!
- The 2.0 version of the KPI dashboard is in the works.
- You can see the current state of the backlog our developers are working on here.
- The latest SUMO Platform meeting notes can be found here.
- Interested in learning how Kitsune (the engine behind SUMO) works? Read more about it here and fork it on GitHub!
- Our awesome Bangladesh SUMO Warriors are on the road again! Follow their adventures on Twitter under this tag: #sumotourctg
Ongoing reminder: if you think you can benefit from getting a second-hand device to help you with contributing to SUMO, you know where to find us.
- Say hello to the new people on the forums!
- Version 44 updates should be live now.
- Ongoing reminder #2: do you have ideas about improving the KB guidelines and training materials? Let us know in the forums!
- Thanks to everyone writing in with problems, ideas, reports of bugs – all your feedback matters!
- for Android
- for Desktop
- The uploading issues reported by many users are being tracked here.
- The “show passwords” button has been removed from the password manager for the Beta of Version 44. The developers are looking into last minute fixes for that in this bug.
- Also in Version 44, the
- for iOS
Not that many updates this week, since we’re coming out of our winter slumber (even though winter will be here for a while, still) and plotting an awesome 2016 with you and for you. Take it easy, have a great weekend and see you around SUMO.