AMO 5.11 was released this afternoon with a number of new pages now being served from our Django rewrite. A list of notable changes is below.
- Category pages are now served from our Django rewrite (zamboni) and include touched-up designs and the new install buttons. We hope to serve these new pages for 100% of requests, but may reduce their load depending on their performance these first few days.
- These category pages have new human-friendly URLs
- It’s now possible to see all featured add-ons within a category
- Breadcrumbs across all zamboni pages are now more consistent and detailed
- About and FAQ pages are now served from zamboni
- Add-ons in Google search results should now show their rating and review count (may not show up immediately)
- The Tools menu should no longer be shown for users with access only to the Developer Hub
- The locale selector in the footer should now pre-select the current locale
- The add-on validator will now check for insecure script insertion into web content and themes that run code
- Search results can include add-ons that don’t support the selected application