- Alex recently created the locale-updater extension to aid in localizing SDK-based add-ons, and longtime l10n contributor Jean-Bernard Marcon blogged about the workflow for localizing SDK-based add-ons using Alex’s add-on over on the Babelzilla blog.
- I wrote up a quick review of dotjs, an SDK-based add-on by Mozilla webdev Ricky Rosario that makes browser hacking that much easier.
- This week SDK contributor Hernan Colmeiro will be giving not 1 but 2 talks on the SDK, first at the MDN Hack Day in Buenos Aires on Friday and then at Mozcamp on the weekend.
- Total open bugs: 288
- Bugs created last week: 10
- Bugs fixed last week: 5
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 506
- Open pull requests on Github: 28
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-04-17 09:12:17 PDT
- SDK: track what people are working onin the Q2 goals page ( http://is.gd/jvCH1Z ); no 1.7 beta this week.
- Builder: last push didn’t include 1.6.1, we’re pushing again this week
- Roundtable: status on mobile work, SDK talks around the world, security reviews, cfx in JS work is starting!
- No meeting next week!
Full minutes are available here: