I post these updates every 3 weeks to inform add-on developers about the status of the review queues, add-on compatibility, and other happenings in the add-ons world.
The Review Queues
- Most nominations for full review are taking less than 6 weeks to review.
- Most updates are being reviewed within 4 weeks.
- Most preliminary reviews are being reviewed within 3 weeks.
These stats are taken from the last queue report:
- 208 nominations in the queue awaiting review.
- 190 updates in the queue awaiting review.
- 197 preliminary review submissions in the queue awaiting review.
If you’re an add-on developer and would like to see add-ons reviewed faster, please consider joining us. Add-on reviewers get invited to Mozilla events and earn cool gear with their work. Visit our wiki page for more information.
Firefox 23 Compatibility
The compatibility blog post for Firefox 23 is coming up, as well as the compatibility bump for AMO add-ons.
As usual we recommend using the Aurora and Beta branches to test your add-ons ahead of time.
Firefox 25 Compatibility
There are some pretty big changes coming up in Firefox 25, so I did an early post on it. Please give it a look.