Check out the portraits and call for contributors for Thunderbird Support and Documentation over on the Thunderbird blog. Love to help you help Support Thunderbird; it’s the easiest way to help; all you need to know is how to use Thunderbird and how to explain things clearly to others. If there are any questions about becoming a Thunderbird contributor, please don’t hesitate to email me rtanglao AT mozilla.com
[Photo courtesy of Mark Menzies on flickr]
First a big thank-you and Happy Holidays to those who have helped support Thunderbird users at the official Get Satisfaction Thunderbird forum and the official Thunderbird knowledge base (aka SuMoMo) as well as those who support Thunderbird at independent sites like mozillaZine, Geckozone, Thunderbird Mail DE, etc.
- approximately 4000 topics solved, 25000 responses on the Get Satisfaction Thunderbird forum
- Thunderbird 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- moved SuMoMo from Tiki Wiki to Django Kitsune software in April, now have close to 800 articles over about a dozen languages
- recruit more contributors for Thunderbird support and Thunderbird documentation and keep existing contributors happy!
- more Thunderbird releases every 6 weeks
- early 2012: some tweaks to our Thunderbird customization of Get Satisfaction to make things clearer and friendlier
Thunderbird Support Contributors (e.g. you help support Thunderbird users on Get Satisfaction, or write documentation on SuMoMo or help people in third party independent Thunderbird support sites like mozillaZine, Geckozone, etc), please add yourself to the Mozillians directory and tag yourself “Thunderbird”, “Support” and your city e.g. “Paris”.
Please contact Roland, rtanglao AT mozilla.com to get vouched! Roland will vouch for anybody on the tb-support-crew mailing list!This will allow other Mozilla contriburtors to find you.