- RC1 support status
- Last week’s weekly support issues
- Flash on OSX has gotten crashier 
- Weekly metrics
- Malaysian locale is up and active!
- More forum participation
- Crash article CSAT is up from 3.88 in May to 4.38 this month. Understandability has dropped to below 50%.
- New pages addressing l10n feedback from last year:
- Firefox 3.5 KB update
- KB audit edits are backported to Updating articles for 3.5 page.
- Now that RC2 is out everyone can update screenshots. Blog post is drafted.
- Top localizers have been updating as well. de, fr, it, es, ja, nl average at over 90% on l10n Dashboard.
- bug 464906 happening again.
- If you’re posting in the forum and run into this bug, please comment in the bug with the exact time that this happened!
- Top chat tags (all) (3.5 only), webmail problems way up last week
- 19 participants last week
- Support Firefox Day happening this Thursday!
- Traffic coming from firstrun page of RC1
- 61 signups so far
- Cww to draft e-mail for Wednesday
- Really cool SFD video by Ricmacas
- Firefox Crashes article is a little confusing. Cww talked to Austin King about how we could connect SUMO with crash stats page for a specific crash. cilias and cww to discuss how to word it so it’s clear.
- Web Chat client status?
- zzxc: Got some of it done last week. Should have a demo ready on a test server this week. Will post access info in the Contributors forum.
- cilias has blog post in need of review. Cww to review it.