- Welcome to the team, Michael Verdi!
- Q2 (public) SUMO goals:
- Increase support localization reach by 5% (mostly Kadir)
- Increase helpfulness of SUMO articles by 2% (djst, cilias, michaelverdi; shared with Metrics team)
- Implement new support forum (sumodev, Cww)
- Implement new discussion forums (sumodev)
- Other noteworthy (internal) Q2 goals:
- Establish support presence on Twitter (Kadir, zzxc)
- Incorporate Twitter metrics to our weekly common issues reporting (Cww)
- Establish weekly reports of mobile Firefox support metrics (Cww)
- Finalize PRD for new KB (cilias, Kadir, michaelverdi?)
- Weekly metrics
- Kadir to reach out to Estonian localizer who has been active the last 3 weeks
- New article: Personas disappear from the Add-ons window
- Redirects for Persona-related searches are up
- Crashes went up last week
- More upset Firefox users than normal, both in live chat, mail. Cww and zzxc to synchronize after this meeting to discuss next steps.
- Twitter experiment started this week. Primary objectives for social media support:
- Reach out to Firefox users in need of help even if they haven’t found our support website
- Extract useful support metrics for SUMO
- Use the viral nature of social networks to spread the message about our community-powered support
- Unicode wiki page name collisions. Decision made to reach out to effected localizers (Kadir) and make sure collisions are solved before the end of this week.