1.4 million people are getting help every day on on our support Knowledge Base alone.
regardless of whether they live in Spain, Colombia, Poland or the U.K.,
We’re just getting started! We would love to reach out to Firefox OS users in India and Bangladesh next by offering content in Hindi, Tamil and Bengali (India or Bangladesh). But we need your help to make this happen! So, if you speak both English and one of the languages mentioned, we’d love to hear from you! Because we know your time is precious, if you translate 5 articles or more and we approve it, we’ll send you a nice “Thank you” gift. And who knows? Maybe you’ll be able to test the phone for yourself!
To get involved you have to follow a couple of simple steps:
- Sign into your account or create one if you’re a first time user in the upper right corner
- Go to the localization dashboard for your language: HINDI, BENGALI (India), BENGALI (Bangladesh) or TAMIL.
- Look for those articles that need translation as indicated with a red triangle in the status column. Please make sure that they’re Firefox OS articles.
- Click on article name and then on Translate article option, on the left side of the screen
- Start localizing! Please localize the entire article. When you’re finished, hit “Submit”. Your translations will automatically be sent for review.
- Once you’ve finished all 5 articles and sent them for review, copy and paste each of the 5 links them into this Form and along with all the information requested so that we can easily get in contact with you.
- One of our experienced localizers will have a look at your work. If they approve all 5 articles, we will go ahead and send you your “Thank you” gift!
Are you ready?