Remember, remember, the 10th of November is ALMOST here :-)… and these SUMO updates are still hot…
New arrivals to SUMO – and some comebacks, too!
- Md. Moontasib ul Hasan
- Rhea Fernandez
- Tora bisu
- Curtis Parfitt-Ford
- R Yovan
Latest SUMO Community meeting video
You can find the meeting agenda and notes here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/sumo-2014-11-03
Next SUMO Community meeting reminder
- Find the agenda here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/sumo-2014-11-10
- Remember – if you want to add a discussion topic to the meeting agenda:
- Start a thread in the Community Forums, so that everyone in the community can see what will be discussed and voice their opinion here before Monday (this will make it easier to have an efficient meeting)
- Please do so as soon as you can before the meeting, so that people have time to read, think, and reply (and also add it to the agenda)
Congratulations and thanks to all community Kitsune developers!
- We are happy to announce that 58 (yes, fifty-eight) community developers have been recognized with the Kitsune Contributor badge. Thank you for all your great work focused on making help better for everyone!
- If you want to get involved and learn how Kitsune works, take a look at the SUMO Dev wiki and get in touch with our devs – not only will you help us develop Kitsune, but you will also improve your overall coding skills – a win-win for everyone.
Forum 2.0 update
- The filters are going live soon – thank you for all the feedback you have provided! This does not mean that the development of this feature is complete, of course. If you think we can make it even better, tell us – you know where to find us ;-) Oh, yes, you can play with it here before it arrives.
Firefox support news
- The Firefox OS 2.0 updates keep coming (courtesy of Joni) – please make sure that you localize them into your language and let me (Michał) know if you have any questions or concerns
Are you a Buddy? No? Would you like to be one?
- We are (always) looking for experienced SUMO contributors to make those who just joined us feel at home and get them started. Please take a look at our Buddy wiki to learn more.
- Also, one more reminder (to current Buddies) – we are meeting weekly on Wednesday on #buddies.
Thunderbirds are go!
SUMO notification trouble?
…and finally – how about a little cultural exchange in the forums?
Looking forward to seeing you on Monday, take care and take it easy!