May is here! While the cherries keep blossoming in the northernmost reaches of Japan… We give you the latest updates from the world of SUMO :-) Welcome to the International Workers’ Day edition of the WUWS blog series!
Say “hello” to the new arrivals!
The latest SUMO Community meeting
You can find the agenda and notes here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/sumo-2015-04-27, and the video is below (thank you, Madalina!)
Reminder: the next SUMO Community meeting…
- …is going to take place on Monday, 4th of May. Join us!
- If you want to add a discussion topic to upcoming the live meeting agenda:
- Start a thread in the Community Forums, so that everyone in the community can see what will be discussed and voice their opinion here before Monday (this will make it easier to have an efficient meeting).
- Please do so as soon as you can before the meeting, so that people have time to read, think, and reply (and also add it to the agenda).
- https://blog.mozilla.org/sumo/wp-admin/post-new.phpHelp us test BuddyUp for desktop! Please give it a go and let us know how it works for you in the forums.
- The first SUMO KB Day is coming up in two weeks – you can still give us ideas and feedback on our developing plan.
- Mega-shout-outs to Moin Shaikh for his Army of Awesome activity!
- Thanks to Mark for jumping straight into the fray during his first SUMO Day
- The latest Platform meeting notes can be found here. While Kadir is out in the next two weeks traversing the offline world, we are still meeting next week.
- The 1.0 Bangladesh SUMO Community Meetup has been officially announced!
- SUMO will be soon presented to students in Senegal – more details as we get them.
- Also, since I’ve been around for a while… If you’ve got feedback for me regarding what I (am/am not/should be) doing for Mozilla / SUMO – send it my way, please!
Firefox (Desktop, OS, Android) & more
- Are you curious about
- If you’re looking for Rachel – she’s not back yet… Got questions? Talk to Mark!
…and that’s it for this week. Take it easy, enjoy your weekend and we’ll see you soon. Ah, yes, don’t forget to eat some strawberries, if you can! I hear the season is open…