Before submission, please note the following.
- You acknowledge that blog.mozilla.org is a public forum and anything you submit (“Submission”) may be publicly viewed and commented on. No confidential relationship is established between you and Mozilla in connection with your Submission. Your Submissions, or derivatives thereof, may be used by Mozilla or the public without any remuneration, compensation, or credit to you.
- You will comply with our Conditions of Use and any related terms or policies relevant to the Open Design Community.
- Your contribution to the Open Design Community is voluntary and does not create any employment relationship between you and Mozilla.
- Submissions must be made available under an open license such as Creative Commons (for expressive material), or the Mozilla Public License or a similarly permissive license (for software code). Learn more about open licenses at Creative Commons and the Open Source Initiative.
- These Terms form a legal agreement between you and Mozilla and are governed and construed in accordance with California law in the United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law principles.