This week the SUMO team has been working together in the Mozilla Toronto office. Also, Nelson Ko from the TikiWiki community joined us for a couple of days. It has been a great experience to work more closely as a team. During these intense days, we’ve not only gotten to know each other more, but also:
- planned a future Video/Screencast contest, which will be a great opportunity to make support.mozilla.com better known and improve its content,
- decided on what user feedback/statistics we want to collect for the knowledge base,
- decided on how to categorize our content and how we want to present that to the users,
- fixed a number of important bugs for the (still not completed) 0.1 milestone,
- generally brainstormed and discussed various ideas and issues.
A big thanks to Nelson who prolonged his stay in Toronto to meet up with us!
Because this week has been all about working together as a team “in real life,” and because our flights would conflict with it, today’s weekly SUMO meeting will be cancelled. Regular meetings will resume again on November 8th.