The last-but-one SUMO blog post for 2014. Can you feel the excitement of 2015 already? I usually get stuck with writing the old year whenever I have to put a date down for a month or so… But, enough about me, let’s talk about you – the SUMO nation!
Salutations to those who joined us recently
…if I missed your username, I’m sorry – make yourself known in the comment section!
The latest SUMO Community meeting
Agenda and notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/sumo-2014-12-15… and the video is below!
Reminder: the next SUMO Community meeting…
- …is going to take place on Monday, 22nd of December (unless we decide to cancel entirely, so keep an eye on the forums and our Twitter feed).
- You can find the agenda and notes here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/sumo-2014-12-22
- Remember – if you want to add a discussion topic to the live meeting agenda:
- Start a thread in the Community Forums, so that everyone in the community can see what will be discussed and voice their opinion here before Monday (this will make it easier to have an efficient meeting).
- Please do so as soon as you can before the meeting, so that people have time to read, think, and reply (and also add it to the agenda).
- As we’re moving on with working on new things we would like to see if we’re on the right track. If you can spare 5 min to answer the survey questions here, it would be great. Your feedback shapes the way the forum develops, so keep it coming! Remember that you can check the entire roadmap here.
- Last SUMO Day of the year happened yesterday – thanks to everyone who participated yesterday… and in the last 3 months of the forum’s activity. You make it happen!
- A high level overview of the plans for 2015: organized contributor training and mentoring, ongoing forum redesign, more recognition – you will see the roadmap in early 2015.
- The Big 2015 Discussion has been kicked off in the forums. If you’re a localizer, please take a look at this thread, read more about the proposed steps and participate in the discussion – you can shape 2015 with all of us!
- High level overview of the plans for next year: m
Firefox (+ OS, + for Android) news
- Finally, thanks to Mozilla Brasil for organizing a work-week that covered a lot of local ground related to all things Mozilla!
One final request: please share your 2014 highlights (and one wish for 2015) with us here! We’re looking forward to hearing what made you happy around Mozilla and SUMO in the last 360+ days.