Hello, SUMO Nation! Welcome to this week’s SUMO news roundup. It’s the luckiest day in the calendar, so we hope you’re winning at least a national lottery today. I’m boarding a plane later today, so fingers crossed for the pilots ;-)
The biggest news of the week for all of us is definitely Mozilla Hispano joining us at SUMO. We are thrilled to have a legion of (new to SUMO, but definitely seasoned in helping users) contributors joining us. Now, Spanish-speaking users can ask their questions here. Bienvenido a SUMO, Mozilla Hispano!
Two is company, three is a crowd… We’re still up for a bigger one!
If you’re not on the list and you joined us recently, remember to introduce yourself!
The latest SUMO Community meeting
You can find the agenda and notes here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/sumo-2015-02-09.
Thanks to Madalina for being our video-director-and-producer :-) A reminder: you can find all of our most recent videos here.
Reminder: the next SUMO Community meeting…
- …is going to take place on Monday, 16th of February. Join us live if you can! Details on how to do it and the agenda & notes can be found here.
- If you want to add a discussion topic to the live meeting agenda:
- Start a thread in the Community Forums, so that everyone in the community can see what will be discussed and voice their opinion here before Monday (this will make it easier to have an efficient meeting).
- Please do so as soon as you can before the meeting, so that people have time to read, think, and reply (and also add it to the agenda).
- Thanks to everyone who participated in yesterday’s SUMO Day! You rocked the open web’s socks off!
Knowledge Base news
- Counter issues strike back – we are aware of them and investigating what’s going on, so keep adding updates in the forum thread.
Firefox (+ OS, + for Android) news
Ralph reports that the canned responses for the most relevant subjects will be updated and made available soon – thank you, Ralph!