Hello there, SUMO fans and creators – how are you doing? Time to update you with the latest from our team.
We’re happy to see more of you joining!
- John99 for being awesome in the forums and helping when needed.
- Michael for his willingness to help new contributors.
Reminder: the next SUMO Community meeting…
- …is going to take place on Monday, 15th of June. Join us!
- If you want to add a discussion topic to upcoming the live meeting agenda:
- Start a thread in the Community Forums, so that everyone in the community can see what will be discussed and voice their opinion here before Monday (this will make it easier to have an efficient meeting).
- Please do so as soon as you can before the meeting, so that people have time to read, think, and reply (and also add it to the agenda).
- Reviewers! Please help us catch up on outstanding reviews for your locales (and also English updates to the KB).
- We need your suggestions to fix a formatting bug on the Get Involved page – help us find a new, nice font for it and update this bug.
- We are still looking for 2 SUMO localizers with an iOS device for each of the following languages: Japanese, French, Italian, and Spanish, to help us test Firefox for iOS. If you’re interested, get in touch with Roland.
- The latest Platform meeting notes can be found here.
- The highlight this time: screen sharing in the support forums!
- The third SUMO KB Day took place yesterday – if you could (or could not) participate, please provide feedback, so we can make it even better the next time around – thank you!
Firefox (Desktop, OS, Android) & more
- The release notes post is in the forums
- For Pocket
- The long awaited Hello Tab/Window Sharing
And that’s a wrap! Which reminds me… it’s dinner time here! Have a great weekend and take it easy… and see you on Monday!