Hello SUMO Nation, hello world! The end the summer break is almost upon us. We hope you had the time to get out there, discover, have fun, relax, and rest. Autumn is almost here… Let’s get the latest news and updates before the first leaves fall from the trees, hm?
Hello To All New Contributors!
Last Monday’s SUMO Community meeting
Reminder: the next SUMO Community meeting…
- …is going to take place on Monday, 31st of August. Join us!
- If you want to add a discussion topic to upcoming the live meeting agenda:
- Start a thread in the Community Forums, so that everyone in the community can see what will be discussed and voice their opinion here before Monday (this will make it easier to have an efficient meeting).
- Please do so as soon as you can before the meeting, so that people have time to read, think, and reply (and also add it to the agenda).
- The next Platform meeting will take place on the 3rd of September.
- Read an important update and reminder regarding Firefox and surveys.
- Watch the recent Accessibility meeting.
- The “Meet the Team” page has been updated. Don’t forget you can discuss this KB article on its Discussion tab!
- Please take 15-20 minutes of your time to watch the recently posted tutorial videos for SUMO l10n and then tell us what you think about them.
- Would you like to write a guest blog post for the SUMO blog? Let us know in the forums!
- Did you have a chance to participate in the SUMO Questions Day yesterday? If not, don’t worry – the next one is coming up in two weeks!
- Say hello to the new contributors rocking the forums!
- Firefox for iOS articles are ready and waiting for your language magic, localizers!
- Locale leaders, don’t forget to subscribe to the main mailing list, where you will be receiving regular newsletters.
- If you want to test Pontoon for your locale please contact Michał
- Desktop: the hotfix for an Async Plugin bug that was apparently causing issues with the rather popular Farmville 2 has been shipped.
- Android: new content for Firefox 42 about signed add-ons, editing passwords, tab queues, and other features is getting written.
- iOS: the articles have been written and we are steadily nearing iDay, at a pace of about 24 hours each day ;-)
Big things coming up all over the place… But not before this weekend! Unless you’re preparing something big and haven’t told us ;-)
Stay tuned, take care, have a great time, and see you soon!