Q2 is a busy quarter with so many exciting projects on the line. The onboarding project implementation is ongoing, mobile support project also goes smoothly so far (we even start to scale to support Apple AppStore), but we also managed to audit our localization process (with the help of our amazing contributors!). Let’s dive more into it without further ado.
Welcome note and shout-outs
- Welcome to the social support program to Magno Reis and Samuel. They both are long-time contributors on the forum who are spreading their wings to Social Support.
- Welcome to the world of the SUMO forum to Dropa, YongHan, jeyson1099, simhk, and zianshi17.
- Welcome to the KB world to kaie, alineee, and rodrigo.bucheli.
- Welcome to the KB localization to Agehrg4 (ru), YongHan (zh-tw), ibrahimakgedik3 (tr), gabriele.siukstaite (t), apokvietyte (lt), Anokhi (ms), erinxwmeow (ms), and dvyarajan7 (ms). Welcome to the SUMO family!
- Thanks to the localization contributors who helped me understand their workflow and pain points on the localization process. So many insightful feedback and things that we may not understand without your input. I can’t thank everybody enough for your input!
- Huge shout outs to Kaio Duarte Costa for stepping up as Social Support moderator. He’s been an amazing contributor to the program since 2020, and I believe that he’ll be a great role model for the community. Thank you and congratulations!
If you know anyone that we should feature here, please contact Kiki and we’ll make sure to add them in our next edition.
- I highly recommend checking out KB call from May. We talked about many interesting topics, from KB review queue, to a group exercise on writing content for localization.
- It’s been 2 months since we on board Dayana as a Community Support Advocate (read the intro blog post here) and we can’t wait to share more about our learnings and accomplishment!
- Please read this forum thread and this bug report for those of you who experiences trouble with uploading images to Mozilla Support.
- Watch the monthly community call if you haven’t. Learn more about what’s new in April! Reminder: Don’t hesitate to join the call in person if you can. We try our best to provide a safe space for everyone to contribute. You’re more than welcome to lurk in the call if you don’t feel comfortable turning on your video or speaking up. If you feel shy to ask questions during the meeting, feel free to add your questions on the contributor forum in advance, or put them in our Matrix channel, so we can answer them during the meeting.
- There’s also KB call, this one was the recording for the month of May. Find out more about KB call from this wikipage.
- If you’re an NDA’ed contributor, you can watch the recording of the Customer Experience weekly scrum meeting from AirMozilla to catch up with the latest product updates.
- Check out SUMO Engineering Board to see what the platform team is currently doing.
KB pageviews (*)
* KB pageviews number is a total of KB pageviews for /en-US/ only
|Month||Page views||Vs previous month|
Top 5 KB contributors in the last 90 days:
Top 10 locales based on total page views
|Locale||Mar 2022 pageviews (*)||Localization progress (per Apr, 11)(**)|
* Locale pageviews is an overall pageviews from the given locale (KB and other pages)
** Localization progress is the percentage of localized article from all KB articles per locale
Top 5 localization contributors in the last 90 days:
Top 5 forum contributors in the last 90 days:
|Channel||Total incoming message||Conv interacted||Resolution rate|
Top 5 Social Support contributors in the past 2 months:
- Bithiah Koshy
- Christophe Villeneuve
- Magno Reis
- Md Monirul Alom
- Felipe Koji
Play Store Support
|Total priority review||Total priority review replied||Total reviews replied|
|Firefox for Android||1226||234||291|
|Firefox Focus for Android||109||0||4|
|Firefox Klar Android||1||0||0|
Top 5 Play Store contributors in the past 2 months:
- Paul Wright
- Tim Maks
- Selim Şumlu
- Bithiah Koshy
- A special file handler for all non-configured MIME types will finally be added to Firefox 101. Check out the Mozilla Connect discussion or bug 1747343.
Other products / Experiments