I post these updates every 3 weeks to inform add-on developers about the status of the review queues, add-on compatibility, and other happenings in the add-ons world.
The Review Queues
- Most nominations for full review are taking less than 4 weeks to review.
- Most updates are being reviewed within 10 days.
- Most preliminary reviews are being reviewed within 10 days.
These stats are taken from the last queue report:
- 119 nominations in the queue awaiting review.
- 106 updates in the queue awaiting review.
- 101 preliminary review submissions in the queue awaiting review.
If you’re an add-on developer and would like to see add-ons reviewed faster, please consider joining us. Add-on reviewers get invited to Mozilla events and earn cool gear with their work. Visit our wiki page for more information.
Firefox 22 Compatibility
The compatibility blog post for Firefox 22 is up, and the compatibility bump for AMO add-ons will be run probably next week. Firefox 22 is scheduled to be released on June 25th.
As usual we recommend using the Aurora and Beta branches to test your add-ons ahead of time.
Firefox 25 Compatibility
There are some pretty big changes coming up in Firefox 25, so I did an early post on it. Please give it a look.