I post these updates every 3 weeks to inform add-on developers about the status of the review queues, add-on compatibility, and other happenings in the add-ons world.
The Review Queues
- Most nominations for full review are taking less than 4 weeks to review.
- 120 nominations in the queue awaiting review.
- Most updates are being reviewed within 2 weeks.
- 90 updates in the queue awaiting review.
- Most preliminary reviews are being reviewed within 2 weeks.
- 92 preliminary review submissions in the queue awaiting review.
If you’re an add-on developer and would like to see add-ons reviewed faster, please consider joining us. Add-on reviewers get invited to Mozilla events and earn cool gear with their work. Visit our wiki page for more information.
Firefox 29 Compatibility
This is a big one. The Firefox 29 compatibility update is here, and there are some additional posts explaining some of what’s new:
As usual we recommend using the Aurora and Beta branches to test your add-ons ahead of time.
Firefox 30 Compatibility
The Firefox 30 compatibility update is here. The automatic compatibility validations will be run shortly, so if you have an add-on that is marked as compatible with Firefox up to version 29.*, expect some messaging from us soon.