I post these updates every 3 weeks to inform add-on developers about the status of the review queues, add-on compatibility, and other happenings in the add-ons world.
The Review Queues
- Most nominations for full review are taking less than 6 weeks to review.
- 164 nominations in the queue awaiting review.
- Most updates are being reviewed within 4 weeks.
- 117 updates in the queue awaiting review.
- Most preliminary reviews are being reviewed within 3 weeks.
- 207 preliminary review submissions in the queue awaiting review.
If you’re an add-on developer and would like to see add-ons reviewed faster, please consider joining us. Add-on reviewers get invited to Mozilla events and earn cool gear with their work. Visit our wiki page for more information.
Firefox 30 Compatibility
The Firefox 30 compatibility update is here. The automatic compatibility validations were run before the release.
Firefox 31 Compatibility
The Firefox 31 compatibility update is here. The automatic compatibility validations will be run later this week or early next week. So if you have an add-on on AMO with its compatibility set up to a max of Firefox 30, expect the validation results soon.
If you want your add-on to qualify for the automatic checks, you just need to update the max version of your latest release on AMO to 30.*. There’s no need to change the XPI or submit a new version.