Big things this week
- Notes and video from this SUMO meeting.
- Information Architecture work continues – Phase 3 presentation and first draft of requirements for the system to generate navigation pages.
- Tobbi landed canned responses for the support forum!
- Swarnava added short links to support articles so that they are easy to share.
- Firefox in Fulah is now in beta. Ibrahima has started localizing SUMO. Musidbe Fulbe, Firefox ko onon njey! on njaarama! (Dear Fulah Friends, Firefox is yours! Thank you!)
- Current SUMO development sprint – 2012.12
- Next SUMO meeting – Monday, June 25th (call in details & meeting notes) at 9am PST. Please add your comments, questions and updates to the wiki. You can also participate in #sumo during the meeting. We’re going to record and post a video of the meeting.