Welcome to the weekly wrap-up of the going-on in the world of SUMO. Have you missed us? We missed you!
Welcome the new SUMOzillians among us!
The latest SUMO Community meeting
You can find the agenda and notes here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/sumo-2015-04-20, and the video is below (thank you, Madalina!)
Reminder: the next SUMO Community meeting…
- …is going to take place on Monday, 27th of April. Join us!
- As a rule, if you want to add a discussion topic to upcoming the live meeting agenda:
- Start a thread in the Community Forums, so that everyone in the community can see what will be discussed and voice their opinion here before Monday (this will make it easier to have an efficient meeting).
- Please do so as soon as you can before the meeting, so that people have time to read, think, and reply (and also add it to the agenda).
- Help us test BuddyUp for desktop! Please give it a go and let us know how it works for you in the forums.
- The first SUMO KB Day is still in its infancy, so there’s a bit more time for you to give us ideas and feedback on our developing plan.
- Omshivaprakash - for kickstarting Kannada localization with the FAQ article!
- The latest Platform meeting notes can be found here. Do take a closer look to learn more about: iOS on SUMO, BuddyUp for desktop, the article page redesign, the unified Ask A Question page, and the mobile product page redesign. The meeting video is below.
- BuddyUp is getting ready for localization.
- Remember our awesome devs tackling the RTL issues reported by you? They resulted in upcoming changes to the text editor we use for creating and localizing articles. As a result, the search is being removed from the roadmap for now.
Knowledge Base news
- The Reading List feature for Firefox Desktop has been postponed, which may lead to the archiving of the relevant article.
Firefox (Desktop, OS, for Android) & other news
What are your plans for the first days of May? Let us know in the comments… and don’t forget to check out our Twitter account! Have a great weekend and we’ll see you soon ;-).