I post these updates every 3 weeks to inform add-on developers about the status of the review queues, add-on compatibility, and other happenings in the add-ons world.
The Review Queues
- Most nominations for full review are taking less than 4 weeks to review.
- Most updates are being reviewed within 4 weeks.
- Most preliminary reviews are being reviewed within 4 weeks.
These stats are taken from the last queue report:
- 87 nominations in the queue awaiting review.
- 70 updates in the queue awaiting review.
- 87 preliminary review submissions in the queue awaiting review.
If you’re an add-on developer and would like to see add-ons reviewed faster, please consider joining us. Add-on reviewers get invited to Mozilla events and earn cool gear with their work. Visit our wiki page for more information.
Firefox 25 Compatibility
The compatibility blog post for Firefox 25 is up, and the compatibility bump for AMO add-ons will be run in the coming weeks.
As usual we recommend using the Aurora and Beta branches to test your add-ons ahead of time.
rickshaw wrote on :
Jorge Villalobos wrote on :