I post these updates every 3 weeks to inform add-on developers about the status of the review queues, add-on compatibility, and other happenings in the add-ons world.
The Review Queues
- Most nominations for full review are taking less than 2 weeks to review.
- 77 nominations in the queue awaiting review.
- Most updates are being reviewed within 10 days.
- 65 updates in the queue awaiting review.
- Most preliminary reviews are being reviewed within 1 week.
- 83 preliminary review submissions in the queue awaiting review.
If you’re an add-on developer and would like to see add-ons reviewed faster, please consider joining us. Add-on reviewers get invited to Mozilla events and earn cool gear with their work. Visit our wiki page for more information.
Firefox 28 Compatibility
The add-on compatibility update for Firefox 28 is up, and the compatibility bump for AMO add-ons was run.
Firefox 29 Compatibility (Australis!)
This is a big one. The add-on compatibility update post is still pending, but we already have a few posts explaining some of what’s new:
More on this coming up. As usual we recommend using the Aurora and Beta branches to test your add-ons ahead of time.
Finally, we’re running a contest! If you’re an extension or complete theme developer, we have 3 categories you can compete in to win a Firefox OS phone and other goodies. Please visit the contest page for more information.
Minh Nguyễn wrote on :
Jorge Villalobos wrote on :
tjofua.m wrote on :