2013 was a very big year for Mozilla. And, as people across the organization focused on blowing minds at Mobile World Congress, launching Firefox OS in countries around the world, inspiring Mozillians at three simultaneous Summits and many other projects big and small, the Creative team was there the whole way to help bring our stories to life and make sure everything looked great.
With that in mind, we here at Team Fistbump have decided to do a retrospective highlighting some of our favorite work over the last 12 months. Rather than a comprehensive overview, each of us will be sharing some thoughts on a single project we particularly enjoyed. My hope is that you’ll come away with a sense of what motivates and inspires the group, along with a big picture look at how we fit into the wild, wacky world of Mozilla.
Over the next two weeks, we’ll be publishing one post per day. I’ll be updating the list below with active links as they happen, so be sure to check back regularly and see how it’s taking shape. Here’s the schedule, so be sure to plan your blog-reading accordingly:
* Dec. 10: Matej Novak — Not Averse to Verse
* Dec. 11: Ty Flanagan — Aspiring Towards and Accomplishing Wonders
* Dec. 12: Rainer Cvillink — Sometimes You Get a Glimpse into the Future
* Dec. 13: Jennifer Balaco — A Welcome Kit for All Mozillians
* Dec. 16: Sean Martell — Such Logo
* Dec. 17: John Slater — Launching Firefox OS
* Dec. 18: Spencer Hui — The Journey of Firefox OS
* Dec. 19: Lee Tom — A Visual Roundup
* Dec. 20: Matt Ternoway — Going Social
Hope 2013 was a great year for you. See you in 2014!