Last Thursday we had our weekly call about the Reps program, where we talk about what’s going on in the program and what Reps have been doing during the last week.
- Heartbeat process.
- Featured events.
- Help me with my project.
- What’s Council up to this week?
- MozFest planning session.
Emma introduced the heartbeat process the Participation team is using to move forward.
Usually the process is each 3 weeks and the projects are based on the team quarterly goals, allowing to measure the success in an agile way.
At the end of the 3 weeks cycle demos of the most relevant project are presented.
The process is open to anyone to participate, simply add a comment on the project github issue you are interested in.
- MozCoffee spring Campaigns in Bangladesh (Dinajpur, Rajshahi). 10th
- Mozilla Egypt Iftar (Cairo) 10th
- TuxCon 2015 (Plovdiv, Bulgaria) 11th-12th
- Mozilla Weekend Berlin (Germany) 11th-12th
- Mozilla L10n and QA Hackaton (Lima, Peru), 11th-12th
- FirefoxOS Launch Campaign ( Mauritius) from May 9 – 25 July 2015
Don’t forget to add your event to Discourse, and share some photos, so it can be shared on Reps Twitter account.
Help me with my project
Emma needs help turning Marketpulse four week course into a self-study resource, 90% there just need extra set of eyes to figure out what would be most intuitive. If you are interested in curriculum (qa, grammar, organization), please reach out to @emma_irwin or @Ioana.
What’s Council up to this week?
This is a quick summary on what the Council is working this week.
- Documenting the mentors selection criteria both current one and an improved.
- Mentors’ accountability to help mentors improve.
- Report from Council’s work in Whistler.
- San James and Bob are working on Kolkata space experiment.
- Improving the swag form (Konstantina and council)
- Improved Budget SOP (Konstantina and the council)
- Michael is brainstorming on recognition and how to improve it within the program.
MozFest planning session
Mozfest Planning happened in Anstruther Scotland, it was the first of it’s kind because usually Mozfest planning is done remotely between the teams and individuals involved.
They were there to think differently about how we can plan sessions and the experience through Personas and pathways.
Don’t forget to comment about this call on Discourse and we hope to see you next week!