Hello, SUMO Nation! Another Friday, another chance to update you about all things big and small happening in SUMOland.
Welcome to SUMO, Wherever You Are!
- Nino for being awesome and rocking the QA world (as suggested by Hermina) – thank you!
- Safwan for creating great solutions to complex problems for fallback locales – hats off to you, good sir :-)
Monday SUMO Community meeting
Reminder: the next SUMO Community meeting…
- …is going to take place on Monday, 6th of July. Join us!
- Yes, the above is not a mistake – for the next two weeks most of us will be busy or away on various adventures and missions. We’ll be back!
- If you want to add a discussion topic to upcoming the live meeting agenda:
- Start a thread in the Community Forums, so that everyone in the community can see what will be discussed and voice their opinion here before Monday (this will make it easier to have an efficient meeting).
- Please do so as soon as you can before the meeting, so that people have time to read, think, and reply (and also add it to the agenda).
- Reviewers! Please help us catch up on outstanding reviews for your locales (and also English updates to the KB).
- We need your suggestions to fix a formatting bug on the Get Involved page – help us find a new, nice font for it and update this bug.
- A shoutout to the new top contributors – thank you for your help!
- Have you already noticed the awesome updates from our SUMO Warriors in Bangladesh? Scroll up if you missed them!
- Dashboard update: thanks to Rehan’s work on this bug, if no product is selected, the dashboard always shows Canned Responses for your locale. If one of the products is selected, the dashboard will only show Canned Responses if a support forum is enabled for that locale.
Firefox (Desktop, OS, Android) & more
Next week’s post may be a special one… Stay tuned and have a great weekend! We love you all! Keep rocking the open & helpful web!