Hello, SUMO Nation! It’s time to get back to our regular updates from the world of SUMO. Here we go!
New Contributors, we salute you!
Monday SUMO Community meeting
Reminder: the next SUMO Community meeting…
- …is going to take place on Monday, 13th of July. Join us!
- If you want to add a discussion topic to upcoming the live meeting agenda:
- Start a thread in the Community Forums, so that everyone in the community can see what will be discussed and voice their opinion here before Monday (this will make it easier to have an efficient meeting).
- Please do so as soon as you can before the meeting, so that people have time to read, think, and reply (and also add it to the agenda).
Help needed – thank you!
- Help us figure out what swag we’ll bring for those who will join us in Orlando! Email or ping Roland on IRC.
- Send Firefox 39 and Firefox 40 bugs to Mark.
- Let’s work together on the script for the tutorial videos for SUMO l10n! Use the “comments” feature to leave your feedback and ideas in the document.
- Say “good bye” to old-school sprints and say “hi” to Edwin!
- Kitsune will be undergoing big changes in the background, as Kadir, Mike, and Rehan are planning to make it into a more dynamic application. Stay tuned (to the Platform meetings) for more details.
- The Bangladesh community has achieved the 100% goals during their most recent l10n sprint – hooray! Read more about it on Ashfaqs blog. That’s not enough for our SUMO Warriors from Bangladesh, and they’re in the middle of a KB Correction Sprint, as well – woot!
- The summary posts for Whistler sessions will be coming your way soon – look for #mozwww in the forums.
- We have new contributors for Arabic and Wolof, who are taking part in the Participation team’s summer internship initiative
- If you have noticed some problems with Templates in your dashboard or personal log – let Michał know, as he’s been fixing Templates for a while now, sometimes with a hammer instead of a scalpel.
Firefox for Android
After all this… Are you ready for the weekend? We are! See you on the other side of Sunday ;-)