It’s been a while since we’ve last published something on the blog, and we’ve missed you!
As the year draws to a close (at least according to the Gregorian calendar), there’s time to recall the most memorable moments of 2014 (that will happen within the next two weeks, we just have to make sure our joint notes make sense), as well as start planning for 2015. You’ll get a bit of the latter below, with more details coming as we define them.
- The redesign is ongoing and there will be more changes and improvement to the existing forums in the coming months – stay tuned!
- Rachel and Madalina are leading the charge on Community Quality Training, the goal of which is to ensure a healthy community and a consistent support strategy.
- If you want to have a hand in updating the onboarding process for KB editing in English, please take part in this thread and review the document linked from there by Joni.
- You can find the main thread about 2015 on the Contributor forums here. If you’re a localizer, please read it and then click through to any of the links that interest you in that thread’s first post (which will be updated periodically).
Army of Awesome
- No big news for now, Madalina will keep us all posted.
By the way – we haven’t met on two Mondays in a row, but the Community Meeting is coming back on the 15th of December. You can find the agenda and the instructions on how to join or watch it live here. We are looking forward to having you with us in the meeting, in any way you can join it.
Finally, we wanted to share some of the equally inspiring and heart-warming Mozlandia presentations that you can access at Air Mozilla. If you have time to watch only two, go for Mitchell’s and Mark’s (Chris’ is not bad, but Mark is talking about some very universal things). If you can watch more, don’t forget about these two ;-).
We hope to see you on Monday – have a great weekend!