Another week, another welcoming party!
There’s definitely more of your coming over, but not everyone’s saying “hi” – don’t be shy, we love good company such as yours – introduce yourself!
The latest SUMO Community meeting
You can find the agenda and notes here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/sumo-2015-01-19.
Unfortunately, we had an issue with the video recorder and it’s impossible to recover recording for this week :-(. My sincere apologies for that. It would be weird to have a WUWS post without a video… So here’s something to make you (hopefully) smile:
Reminder: the next SUMO Community meeting…
- …is going to take place on Monday, 26th of January. Join us live if you can! Details on how to do it and the agenda & notes can be found here.
- If you want to add a discussion topic to the live meeting agenda:
- Start a thread in the Community Forums, so that everyone in the community can see what will be discussed and voice their opinion here before Monday (this will make it easier to have an efficient meeting).
- Please do so as soon as you can before the meeting, so that people have time to read, think, and reply (and also add it to the agenda).
- If you want to learn more about the latest from the world of Buddy Up and see how the forum redesign is progressing, take a look at the notes from the latest Platform meeting.
- We are aware of several technical issues with the forums at the moment, including malfunctioning search and temporary access problems – thank you for everyone who reported these!
- There’s also an ongoing discussion about using tags that you’re welcome to follow and join.
- Have a glimpse at the preview of several l10n-related KB articles that are going to change soon:
- The idea is to break up the massive wall of text that can now be seen here, to make it easier for new localizers to digest and refer to. If you have feedback, let me know!
Firefox (+ OS, + for Android) news
- Keep your feedback about Firefox 35 coming! Actually, you do remember we really need and value your feedback, don’t you?
- Last week, we announced Firefox Hello. Have you had a chance to try it out yet? Remember that you can find information about it on SUMO.