We’ve been hearing some people say “it’s light weight so I carry it around all the time” and others say “I use it to read magazines on the couch”. We want to hear how you use your tablet.
How do you think of your tablet?
- As a phone with a bigger screen?
- As a computer with a smaller screen?
Where do you regularly keep it?
- On your coffee table?
- In your cargo pants pocket?
- In your purse or your bag?
- On your desk?
- On your nightstand next to your bed?
When do you use it?
- When you’re on the couch?
- When you’re on the train?
If you have 20 minutes in the next few weeks to chat with us over the phone, fill this form out. We’d love to hear from you.