It’s been a while since our last monthly update. Ever since our internal dashboard was broken, we didn’t have an easy way to export the platform data. Now that we got access to our data back, let’s talk about what we’ve missed.
Welcome note and shout-outs
- Welcome to Daniel López, Spencer Peck, Rafael Oliver, and Edoardo Viola. Thanks for joining the Social & Mobile Store Support.
- Thanks to every one of you for contributing to SUMO. Those who replied to our users in the forum, Twitter, or Play Store reviews. All of you who helped us improve the Knowledge Base. Last but not the least, to many of you who helped translate the help articles to your local languages. Thank you all so much! I can’t stress enough that SUMO cannot exist without you. ❤️❤️❤️
If you know anyone that we should feature here, please contact Kiki and we’ll make sure to add them in our next edition.
- Forum question detail is now limited only to these groups and the trusted contributors group.
- Our new contribute page is finally released. Check out what we’ve changed and share the news to your network and local community.
- We have a new Technical Writer joined the content team on late October. Please join me to welcome to Lucas.
- Learn more about Hubs transition and how it impacts the support team in this blog post.
- Learn more about Mozilla x Pulse acquisition.
- Watch the community call in December to learn more about what we’ve accomplished throughout this year.
- Watch the monthly community call if you haven’t. Learn more about what’s new in August, September, October, November and December! Reminder: Don’t hesitate to join the call in person if you can. We try our best to provide a safe space for everyone to contribute. You’re more than welcome to lurk in the call if you don’t feel comfortable turning on your video or speaking up. If you feel shy to ask questions during the meeting, feel free to add your questions on the contributor forum in advance, or put them in our Matrix channel, so we can answer them during the meeting.
- If you’re an NDA’ed contributor, you can watch the recording of the Customer Experience weekly scrum meeting from AirMozilla to catch up with the latest product updates.
- Consider subscribe to Firefox Daily Digest to get daily updates about Firefox from across different platforms.
- Check out SUMO Engineering Board to see what the platform team is currently doing.
- Check out the following release notes from Kitsune in the month:
KB pageviews (*)
* KB pageviews number is a total of KB pageviews for /en-US/ only
|Month||Page views||Vs previous month|
Top 5 KB contributors in the last 90 days:
Top 10 locales based on total page views
|Locale||Aug 2022||Sep 2022||Oct 2022||Nov 2022||Localization progress|
* Locale pageviews is an overall pageviews from the given locale (KB and other pages) ** Localization progress is the percentage of localized article from all KB articles per locale per Dec 8,2022
Top 5 localization contributors in the last 90 days:
|Month||Total questions||Answer rate within 72 hrs||Solved rate within 72 hrs||Forum helpfulness|
* November data is updated only up to Nov 11th
Top 5 forum contributors in the last 90 days:
|Channel||Total incoming conv||Conv interacted||Resolution rate|
Top 5 Social Support contributors in the past 2 months:
Play Store Support
|Channel||Aug – Nov 2022|
|Total reviews moderated||Total reviews replied|
|Firefox for Android||3733||2187|
|Firefox Focus for Android||1680||554|
|Firefox Klar Android||2||0|
Top 5 Play Store contributors in the past 4 months:
To catch up on product releases update, please watch the recording of the Customer Experience scrum meeting from AirMozilla. You can also subscribe to the AirMozilla folder by clickling on the Subscribe button at the top right corner of the page to get notifications each time we add a new recording.